I've been looking at the DCM blog for quite a while now, but haven't ever made any cards to post there, but now I've got this blog, I'm being brave and am going to go for it! This weeks challenge was to use a template, so here's my very first one.
I've also been making some simple handbag cards for the coffee morning which is just under two weeks away now. I think I've got plenty of cards for it so I'm not in a panic anymore. Rosie's daughter Freya wanted to see these one's so just for Freya here they are.
And talking of Rosie, she's tagged me.
You have to do 7 facts/habits you have and then tag 7 people. All the people I would have tagged have been got by Rosie.
1. I have a fantastic family who support and help me through this illness, which many others don't. They'd do anything they could to make things easier for me.
2. I'm grateful everyday for what they do.
3. I missed out on having kids, but Rachel and Lucy are the next best thing and call me their second mum (that may have something to do with me nagging them)
4. I think farting is hilarious.
5. I'm very good at it.
6. Tony is the king of it though.
7. I'm crap at finding 7 facts about myself.