Friday, 20 April 2007



The garden is not going to plan. The plasterer didn't turn up to render the wall today which is a pain, but the slabs are almost done where the shed is. The shed is now sat on its side in the garden looking like a beach hut!

I've just got the names and menu for the wedding stationary so I can get on with those. I finished all I can do yesterday so the timing is just right. I started the decorated notebook for the bubblyfunk swap last night and with the early start to today I managed to finish it. The title was summer and I used the xyron (of course) to cut the shapes! I'd love to claim the flip flop tops as my own, but I saw something similar on the wall when I went to the craft workshop at craftsusl a couple of weeks ago, and just knew I had to make something like that.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Gorgeous Notebook Kaz! Would be a very happy crafter to receive this one!!

Poo about your builders though hun!