Tuesday, 17 April 2007


It's been ages since I posted on here, I didn't start well!


After searching for ages online I finally found the ribbon I wanted, only to discover they only sell to trade. Caroline very kindly stepped in and ordered it for me, and I am hoping to be finished all the stationary by the end of next week. It's just a shame it takes me so long, but apart from the ribbon panics I've loved doing them. I shall be having a bit of a rest soon. Although first I have to make a few more cards and hopefully jewellery if I can find my mojo as mum's having a coffee morning on 11th May in aid of Action for ME. We did one last year and made about £170 I think.


I went to Lynne's last weekend for a few days of fun with the family. It was gorgeous and so we spent most of it outside. Everyone else was working hard in the garden, whilst I was working hard at doing nothing, as usual!
The picture above is for an ATC swap we're doing on Bubblyfunk titled wedding and engagement as our lovely Karen is getting married later this year. It was done using a stamp, embossing ink and chalks, plus wire and a few beads. After doing the wedding bits in gold and cream I wanted to go completely different.

No comments: