Tuesday, 24 April 2007

Monthly kit





Caroline started a new thingy this month on Bubblyfunk with Di O. It's a monthly kit for £15 and an add on for £5 and, of course, I had to have it!


There was loads in it and I wasn't going to make anything with it until I'd finished the wedding stuff, but made the mistake of getting it out to have another look.


Really it's a scrapbooking kit as it has 2 12" clock faces in it, but seeing as I don't scrapbook, I thought I'd do a canvas for my kitchen like I've been planning for months. I really enjoyed making it as my other canvases have all been painted. I added a couple of bits - the ric rac as none of the ribbons were long enought to do top to bottom, the blue card and the little blue daisies. All the rest was in the kit and I've got loads left to make cards with.
It's always time for a cuppa in my home!!


10 comments:

Rosie said...

Get the kettle on Kaz!

The canvas is absolutely fabilicious hun! xx

Janette said...

Hellooooo
Love the canvas and of course you already know that I and the Gremlins love your cards. I am so proud of you, not only are you talented at what you do, you are managing to do it despite "ME" and that is a great achievement. Bug Hugs xx

Kaz said...

Aaaww thanks Janette bug hugs ya back xx

Kathy said...

ahhhhh what a brilliant idea for the clock face! LO looks wonderful Kaz.
One day I'll be able to take my kit out of the box again.....one day when other things aren't getting in my flippi'way!

Vikki said...

Hellllooo, That'a blummink brilliant work there! I know your cards are brilliant but is there no end to your talent. I love it I wants to craft myself now but me and craft and glue, its a recipe for disaster....lol...could be fun though.
well done matey *squishes you*
:)

Sam Morris said...

WOW! This is just gorgeous! Love the large circle...it really looks like a clock!!

Anonymous said...

Is this the 1 that fell off the wall when u farted ?

Anonymous said...

lmfao Sam said "large circle"

Kaz said...

yep that's the one!!

Di said...

This is such a brilliant idea Kaz, I bet it looks fab on your wall. (Just stop farting eh! LOL)