Monday, 14 May 2007

60th birthday card


Mum's cousin is 60 on Weds and I had to get this done today. Considering its simple, it took hours!!


I used a card sketch from Card Positioning Systems so I didn't have to think of the design! I found this site from somebody elses blog and it has some great ideas on it. I'm also going to post a link on their site now I'm getting brave about my cards.

I used Basic Grey paper and Bazzill Bling card, but you can't see the glisten on the picture. I also used the trusty xyron for the numbers, cutting an extra layer of card to strengthen them. I've certainly had my money's worth out of it!!

I was asked by Caroline to do a 'J for Jewellery page for AlphabetFunk so if you click the link you can see what I did.

4 comments:

iralamija said...

very cute!

Bety :)

Kandis Smith said...

Way cute! I love those fun colors!

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous. Love those papers.

Kathy said...

Beautiful card Kaz
those BG papers are really great for adding border designs aren't they? I did something similar for a Mother's Day card. Only thing I don't much like is cutting around the edges!