Wednesday, 9 May 2007

DCM little extra



DCM do a mid-week little extra challenge, this weeks is a recipe. You need to include at least one of each ingredient on your card. 3 ingredients: 1 stamp, 1 piece of chipboard (bought or "faux") and 1 piece of metal. I needed to do a well done card as Bren (sister in law) got elected as a councillor for the first time last week.



I used another stamp from the curly wurly set I got recently - as seen on other DCM cards - they are my current favourites. The chipboard is the circle (ssshhh Tony), and the metal is the plaque and the brads.


I posted the Order of Services, place settings and menus off yesterday, which was extremely satisfying. I've enjoyed doing them as it was another new thing to try and gave me a different challenge with inserts. I made a wedding card for them and seeing as the stationary was all gold and cream I wanted to do something totally opposite, I just hope they like it!!!


7 comments:

Rosie said...

Yummy cards Kaz! You are becoming quite the DCM at the mo! Well done! And well done to Bren for geting elected.

Gillian Hamilton said...

hi Kaz, love both of your cards... your first is scrummy with all those prima's.. gorgeous work.. and I'm sure that Bren will love it!
Oh and your Wedding Card is Gorgeous! love it!

Lynne.x said...

Gorgeous cards Kaz - I'm a big fan of Rhonna Farrer stamps, they are fab.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fab cards - so very pretty.

Di said...

Wow Kaz, what fabbylicious cards hun!

Beth said...

Oh kaz, I love the LOVE on your wedding day card, it's bright, happy and bootiful. XX

Paula said...

Both of these cards are delectable.
I have been a bit naughty & not got around all the blogs.
I hate work, it should be banned!!