Sunday, 6 May 2007

DCM - wings



I was so pleased to have so many lovely comments about the first card I made for DCM that I decided to have another go. This weeks challenge is called Wings. You have to incorporate anything with wings on the card. I used a stamp I got in a sale, but haven't used yet. It's actually a Christmas stamp but I tore the wording off.


I'm really tired this week after the garden work. It looks great so far. Dad is finishing bits off for me and mum has cleaned all the dust and grime from inside for me. I'd be lost without their help. I'm waiting for a bit of sunshine to take some photos of it.


I found a bit of beady mojo and made some bookmarks to sell at the coffee morning. I've had to keep one for myself and now I'm going to have to buy more to give as presents to go with altered notebooks. So if I give you birthday pressies, forget what you have seen as you know what you'll be getting!!!

15 comments:

Gillian Hamilton said...

hi Kaz, love your Delightful card, such a beautiful image, and the colours are just perfect for it! these bookmarks are GORGEOUS!..I'm sure they will be snapped up really quickly Lovely work!

Lynne.x said...

Glad to hear your enjoying the Dares Kaz.

I love everything about this card, it's gorgeous.

Kathy said...

Kaz, this is such a beautiful card, the whole "feel" is so soft and dreamy - you chose the perfect colours for this one.

As for the bookmarks - well they are fab. Somewhere in my bead box I've got a couple of the "blanks" for these but I've not got round to actually using them yet - till I saw yours I'd forgotten all about them too!

Paula said...

Gorgeous card & love those beads!!

Tracey said...

Stunning card and fab bookmarks

Beth said...

Ooh, I love your handbag cards, and all of your creative work Kaz, tis fabadoodley. Have added you to my links, tis only now I'm doing it. XX

Rosie said...

You're become a right DCM now Kaz, my lovely! Great card and lurve those bookmarks. Shame you've missed my birthday ;-)

Jane said...

what a beautifully made card. I love the colours. thanks for joining us again.

Flower said...

The card is so pretty! The colors you chose works perfect with the stamps! So pretty!

Lythan said...

That card s just breathtaking. I love your bookmarks too!

Rhi said...

Wow Kaz, this is beautiful, I love the softness of the stamped image and the colours you've used compliment that perfectly. Glad you're enjoying the dares.

The bookmarks are fab, really fun and funky.

Rhi x

Sam Morris said...

Such a pretty card, so delicate...and LOVE those beads too!

Janette said...

Luverly Wings card and am really liking the bookmarks (especially the blue one ) Did I say bookmarks....what bookmarks!!! Hope you make lots of money at the coffee morning, your Mum and Dad are the best. This word verification is hard.
Janette

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, love the stamped image.

Di said...

Great card Kaz and I just lurve those bookmarks.....gorgeous.