Tuesday, 29 May 2007

Sketch This #13


I needed to make a wedding card for my nan to give to one of her carers so I used the latest sketch from Sketch This. The paper and card is from Doodlebug and the chipboard hearts are from a Maya Road tin. The greeting was printed onto safmat.


I had a lovely day with the family at Lynne's yesterday, lots of laughing, good grub and cuddles off my nieces so I was a happy girl. I've started making Lynne's birthday present with the May Kit from Bubblyfunk but I obviously can't post a picture here. However, if you aren't Lynne and fancy a peek click here. This will be a huge challenge to you Lynne to not look, but remember when we were kids and we read our annuals before Christmas each year and had to pretend it was a surprise? I will know!!!!!

3 comments:

Rosie said...

That card is lovely Kaz!

Glad to hear you had a good day with Lynne and the family xx

Karen said...

Hi Kaz. Lynnes book is lovely...she is going to be soooo ppleased. She must be finding it soooo hard not to peak!!!

Caroline said...

Those hearts from the Maya tin are gorg aren't they Kaz - might have to have one of those for me. Lovely card. Your pressie for your sis is lovely too.