Tuesday, 5 June 2007

Baby girl


One of my old friends called yesterday to say he and his girlfriend had a baby girl called Emily. I didn't have any girl cards left in my stack, so I made a new one and combined it with a sketch from Sketch This #14. The papers and card are by Doodlebug, chipboard is Making Memories Poolside and I found a font that matches the xyron letters which is on safmat.
There's a new sketch from there today, so I'm a bit late with this one. The cards made by the design team there are gorgeous so I think I may have to make something else.


The DCM little extra is a bit tricky this week so I need to have a think about what I can do, and I don't do thinkage very well. You're not allowed to use anything sticky/gluey to attach bits to the card, which seems a challenge.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Beautiful Kaz. Lovin' it!