Friday, 1 June 2007

two challenges

I had a dilemma today; do I clean the bathroom or make a card? Hhmm tough one that. Guess what won?! It's been, I'll just have lunch/have a sleep/make a cuppa/post the pics and then I'll do it. Well I've got the spray out, what more do you want?!!



I did the love card from the new card sketch from Di Hickman and had just enough of the paper left to do it, after I stuck a piece on the heart upside down - it should have had a letter on it. I can't remember the paper, but the hearts are from Maya Road.




I needed to make a card over the weekend and had an idea of what I wanted to do, but when I saw the DCM challenge, I thought I could combine the two.
Kel says- Okay, this week I would like you to use some acetate, vellum, plasma or anything else remotely 'see-through' on your card. That's it!



The girl stamp is by MAMBI and I got it in the bumper bundle sale on Bubblyfunk, the stickers I've had for ages and the greeting is on safmat.


I liked the shadow the stickers made so I've stuck a pic here as I'm a saddo!!!

14 comments:

Sarah said...

Both cards are great! The second one is so sweet!

Rosie said...

Lubberly card Kaz. Though you should really have had your hand down the loo giving it a good old clean! But then again faced with the choice of crafting or cleaning the bog - yep I'd have crafted too!

Louly said...

Really pretty, great work.

Di Hickman said...

pretty cards! love what you did with the sketch! and the see through squares are cool! TFS!

Scripture by Design said...

Very pretty...and as di said, I love the squares too!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fab work!

Paula said...

Two beautiful cards. I have yet to do Di's challenge as I justn't couldn't get inspired. Now I have seen yours it has reminded me to get my thinking cap on!

Lynne.x said...

Two lovely cards.

What a great idea for your Dare card - it's lovely.

Saffa said...

Very Sweet!

LOVING THE PINK!


xxSaffa

Lythan said...

Great idea and I love the shadow effect on that second photo

Jane's Crafty Creations said...

Wow. I love the windows in the second one.

Love
Jane (BJZoe)

Kathy said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous cards Kaz

Gillian Hamilton said...

Hi Kaz, love your cards, esp how you used the stickers on the acetate! very clever, and beautiful... great way to photograph it too...

Rhi said...

Oh that shadow is just so cool! What a fab photo of a great card, love it!