Tuesday, 19 June 2007

two in one

Last night I'd seen a sketch on CPS that I wanted to do today, and luckily the little extra on DCM fitted in perfectly.


This is the sketch: The little extra is:



the word we want you to take inspiration from this week is FABULOUS. Here's my take on them both - I love it when I can combine two challenges!




The paper is a Christine Adolph design from creative imaginations, fabulous is printed on safmat and the button is one out of the pile in the post earlier on the blog lol.


I've also finally finished the maze book for the swap and its as fat as!! I've been enjoying trying new crafty things lately and have loads of ideas swirling round my head. Good job there's no brain in there to get in the way.



I've decided to blog the notebook from the swap on Bubblyfunk as others have done it on theirs. The theme was black and white, but I cheated and put a pink flower on as I didn't have any big white ones.


16 comments:

Lythan said...

Look at all your wonderful creations Caz - just wonderful... or should I say fabulous!

Kathy said...

ooooooooohhhhhhh Who's been busy then?

The card is Fabulous.....

The maze book is Fabulous.....

and that notebook is so Fabulous... that I hope I get it in the swap!

Paula said...

Beautiful things. They are all gorgeous.

Rosie said...

Lubberley Kaz! One of the squares you show in your maze book is the one I made for you. Fanks!

Love the Fabulous Card.

The black and white book is yummy too - I cheated too but I added a splash of red to mine ;-)

mum on the run said...

Wow!! All amazing work!!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Beautiful card and two in one!

Melissa said...

awesome work!!

Scripture by Design said...

Ohhh very nice!

Casey x

Sarah said...

Ooh loads of Fabulous things to look at! I love that notebook!

Gillian said...

love the card for this weeks extra dare :)

lots of other great work, cool notebook :)

Angelnorth said...

You've been busy Kaz! The fabulous card is fabulous :lol: - I like the use of the CPS sketch, it's given it nice, clean lines.

I didn't sign up for this notebook swap as I've got too many notebooks - wish I had now, everybody's books look great!

stamp and scrape said...

Wow -you have been very busy! The fabulous card is so elegant, and wonderfully simple. Other work is great too.
Ros

Gillian Hamilton said...

Hi Kaz, what a visual feast you've got for us today... lots of SCRUMMY creations! love them all!!!

Emilia said...

The maze book is daring!! I love the details you put!
Your cards style give out warm and adorable feels. I enjoy viewing your blog!!

Flossie's Follies said...

This is great, love the book, isn't it fun when you can combine challenges.

Di said...

Oooh Kaz, I've grabbed a bit of time to blog hop....fabulous work hun, love the notebook, the cards, the maze book.....brilliant stuff!!