Thursday, 12 July 2007

A couple of cards and a DCM

This week the postie brought me some gorgeous double sided sparkly sweet K & Co papers which are sooo gorgeous, so I used them to make a few bits. This one's for Lynne's MIL who's had an op. This next one I'm going to claim as last week's DCM card dare which was to incorporate some text on the card, and I've just managed to sneak it in before the new dare is set tomorrow. I've used a personal impressions word stamp that has been sat idle ever since I got it a couple of years ago. The house stamp is by onefourzero and is coloured using H2O's.
Dad's cousin is 60 this weekend and is having a surprise party on Sunday, so all being well I'll go along for a while. His main hobby is fishing so dad thought it'd be good to do a fishy card. I'd got some fish rub ons lurking, but they just didn't want to come off the backing sheet and I didn't have the strength to keep going so I found some fish images and printed them onto safmat, then put them on white card. The rest of the card is bazzill, which I've edged with a black pen for definition. The 60 is cut using the xyron.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

You've been WAY too busy!
I love your pink and green cards, and that house stamp is just fab - I'm very tempted to get gold of that one (even though I don't really do stamping!) - it would be great for new home cards and I've one to make fairly soon - what better excues?

Rub-ons are something I've only just started using and the jury is still out....

mum on the run said...

All gorgeous cards Kaz!!

Love the paper on the top two, and agree with Kathy the stamps are fab :)

The last card is great, I'm so terrible at masculine cards, love the little fishies!!

Emilia said...

All these cards are FAB. I love the house stamp card a lot!

Gillian Hamilton said...

All gorgeous Kaz, love the fish esp...

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Wow! Fab cards (as always) Kaz

xx