Tuesday, 10 July 2007

Notebooks and cards

It seems I was a little premature last week as Lynne has been nominated for the award and not got it! Whoops!

I've been using the notebook I got from Di in the swap on Bubblyfunk for my lists and to remembers and Lynne saw it last week and asked me to do a couple for her, plus I had one to do for a birthday pressie, so I've been doing those all week. I went for the matching card look.
The first is for Lynne's friend Julie's birthday, the felt and chip flowers and Karen Neuberger paper are from Bubblyfunk. The base paper is HOTP.
The next one is for Lucy's teacher. The base paper is HOTP and flowery one is DCWV posies.


And the last one is for Brenda, Graham's sister for her birthday and is very flowery!! I did a bookmark instead of beads for this one's page marker using divine swirls CB embossing folder. I'm not sure what the base paper is, but the letters and card base are blonde moments.

3 comments:

Emilia said...

Wow! these are sooooo girly and adorable! I love them (actaully, I love the pink one most!) :)

mum on the run said...

Wow, your notebooks are lovely Kaz!!

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Excellent books and cards Kaz! Luv em!