Friday, 31 August 2007

Happy Birthday Rachel



Today my eldest niece is 13!! I can't believe how quickly she's grown from this with my nan who's sadly no longer with us.........................

................to this beautiful young woman

...........which I know will embarrass you Rach, but I'm your auntie and therefore I'm allowed to call you beautiful and make you cringe (and you know I do that without trying lol)! Love you loads darling xxxxx


I can't blog her pressie yet as I'm not seeing her till tomorrow, but I can do her card.



Patterned papers are by sassafras lass. The greeting is printed onto safmat, as was the numbers then put onto card.

3 comments:

Rosie (Freycob) said...

So scary where the years go eh Kaz!

Great card though, she'll love it!

Helen & Co. said...

Gorgeous card and papers!
Your holiday looks wonderful!

Emilia said...

She is gorgeous and so is your card!