Monday, 6 August 2007

Holiday pics and sketch this

Here's a couple of pics of Tony, Tess and me on holiday - well it was like a holiday for me even though I was at home because I actually went out! These photos were taken at Reculver which is such a lovely peaceful place due to it being hidden away by tiny roads.


Tess loved the sandy bit and somehow managed to get sand all over her face.

We also took her to my local park so she could have a good runabout. She was running to Tony and changed her mind about whether to go through his legs or round him and ended up hitting him and knocking him over!! He won't be pleased I'm blogging this photo

Rachel and Lucy were staying with nanny and grandad so we took them to the park with Tess as they thought she was wonderful!

And now to some crafty bits.

Jane asked me to make a birthday card for her daughter, so I based it on sketch this #20

I used paper from K & Co sparkly sweet speciality papers and cut out a pair of shoes and handbag to layer up for detail. The numbers are cuttlebug hippie chick and the greeting is printed on safmat.


As normal for me lately, I'm giving her a notebook for her birthday!
The paper is ring toss by doodlebug (yes Tony, it really is called ring toss!!!) and the letters are as before. The two flowers are a CB die too. The ribbons are from ribbon oasis which has to be my fave ribbon shop and where I spend too much money!!

9 comments:

mum on the run said...

Fab photies Kaz!!

Great card, love that alpha. Must look up a copy font to use on my robo!!

The notebook is gorgeous :)

Flossie's Follies said...

Wonderful card, great notebook journal, love all the ribbons

Janette said...

I think I might know your friend, does he say "ice cream" in a funny accent, glad you all had fun. The notebooks for the girls are wonderfull.

Kaz said...

Yes you do know my friend and yes he says oice crame!!

Di W said...

Great photos Kaz and am loving all your notebooks!!

Anonymous said...

looks like you and your friend are very happy together! Might we all need to buy a hat?!!

Samm said...

Gorgeous photos!!! and look at your wonderful card and book! fab work!

Samm
x

Kaz said...

Lol @ anon, best save your money I don't think his girlfriend would be too keen on that idea!!

Di said...

Aww, fantastic photos Kaz, love your notebooks too....gorgeous.