Thursday, 2 August 2007

I'm baaaack!!

It's been a bloody nightmare lately as I lost the net for about 3 weeks and had various technical problems that were frustrating. I even had to do some housework and cupboard sorting that I've been putting off for ages, that's how bad it got!!

I did a few notebooks while I was offline as I had to do one each for Rachel and Lucy as Lucy wanted to keep one I'd made!
This was for Rachel's swimming coach as Rach has given up now.

This next one is for Rachel and this one is for Lucy, who loves pandas
I also made a couple of cards, one of which was a sketch from one of the challenge sites I go on but I can't for the life of me remember which as it was ages ago now!! I tore ovals using templates, ran them through the bug swirl embossing folder and sanded them slightly, then used various flowers and a stamped greeting.
These were made using some scenic route papers I got in a sale. The large letters are using the bug, the small greeting is printed onto safmat.


Tony's been here this week on holiday with Tess (the dog in my profile pic) and we've been having a great laugh and stuffing our faces with take aways and chocolate mmm. Oh yes and we've been shopping too and I bought a laptop as my pc has thrown a wobbly so I'm a very happy girl as I've been wanting one for ages!


Last pic for now is the sunset at Reculver where we went for a walk with Tess last night.

3 comments:

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Welcome back to blog world Kaz! I've missed you!

Fabilicious note books and cards darling!

Samm said...

Hi Kaz,
These notebooks are just fab!!! great work!

Samm
x

Janette said...

I am excited for you with your laptop, will hear all about it soon