Wednesday, 15 August 2007

It's a wiggly one - DCM

I've been making things this week, but I can't blog them yet. I have a glut of birthdays and anniversaries from today until mid September and seeing as we're going away in a few days, I've got to get as much done as possible beforehand as I'll be too exhausted when I get back (it's just soooo knackering being pushed around places lol).

The little extra on DCM is a sketch this week.

I went for the easy wavy option of ricrac: The paper is one of the new Autumn Leaves Foliage collection, which is so pretty and the rub on was a freebie in a craft mag. I added the message and ribbon as an extra to the sketch to avoid having to cut wavy lines!

I need to go tidy my room as I'm disgusted at the state of it! I've got piles of clothes everywhere and it reminds me of my room in my teenage years lol.

6 comments:

Clare said...

What a pretty card - the combination of pink and green is one of my faves!

Kathy said...

oh, now that is a very clever interpretation of the wiggles. Well done Kaz

Louly said...

Oh, I love this, it's so feminine.

Juliet said...

Beautiful card - I got that card mag too. I love the colours and the use of the ribbons.

Sarah said...

This is very pretty, have a good time in Turkey!

Leigh said...

beautiful card.