Monday, 24 September 2007

Beate's weekend challenge

This weekend I had another bash at Beate's weekend challenge and last week's SCS's sketch challenge using some paper I discovered lurking again in my drawer that I forgot I had. I really must sort my papers back into colourways again like I did when I first got the drawer unit. My tidying always lasts about 5 mins!
Beate's weekend challenge used this sketch:
I did mine on a very pale pink card blank

Cuttlebug embossed pale green card which I coloured using a pink inkpad, patterned paper is paradise paisley by flair designs, chipboard flower by maya road, rub on by pebbles inc, ribbon by ribbon oasis, flower and brad from stash.

This is the sketch for the SCS challenge:
I really like this sketch so I have plans to do some Christmas cards with it, when I can get the enthusiasm back for them.


Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Oooh, both really pretty Kaz. I like that second sketch too - very stylish!

beate said...

Kaz, both cards are awesome!
Hugs and smiles

Andrea said...

Great cards love the colour combos

Helen & Co. said...

Hi Kaz, Lovely cards again!

Helen & Co. said...

Hello again!
Hope you don't mind, but I just TAGGED YOU! (See my blog)
Love Helen x

EllePiggo said...

Both very pretty cards. :)

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Love the colour combo Kaz. So serene and ladylike - just like you!!

My Paper World said...

Gorgeous, they are both so pretty!

Leigh said...

Lovely cards, that paper is gorgeous.