Friday, 21 September 2007

Di Hickman Sept card sketch 3

This weeks card sketch on Di Hickman's blog is gorgeous


but I didn't want to do the obvious huge flower that I've been using lately, so I thought I'd have a bash at making the flower. Kathy did a tutorial on making paper flowers on Bubblyfunk recently so I had my inspiration from seeing that.

The larger petals were hand cut and the smaller petals are made from a heart punch.

Apart from the bazzill card, the other papers are from K & Co speciality glittery papers that I bought a while ago and has lasted really well, I've used them loads and still have more paper left! The rub on message is by pebbles inc.

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Great challenge card, love the colours you have used

Di Hickman said...

fun card! love the colors, and WTG on the heart punch! TFS!

Sarah said...

This is adorable! Such pretty colours!

Pat said...

Very pretty, the paper lends itself very well to the sketch.

Angelnorth said...

This turned out beautifully Kaz - love the partial flower and the hand cut petals look fab!

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Lovely cards yet again hun!

Smarty pants! LOL xx

Susan (Sue H) said...

This is so bright and cheery it makes me want to smile.
I especially love the way you've used the hearts for the small petals