Today I had the last local ME services group, so now it's just me and the gp! One of the group, Hils, who was the only one to manage the coffee morning in May, asked me to take some cards along as she was running out of the ones she'd had. I took along a selection and another couple of them had some too!! If I'd have known I'd have taken some along to every meeting!!
Anyways, Helen tagged me yesterday so I ought to play along (I often forget to do them!)
Four places I've worked:
1. Margate seafront selling ice creams mmm
2. Marks and Sparks on Saturdays while all my schoolfriends were out and about
3. King's College Hospital
4. Middlesex Hospital
Four places I've lived:
4. Back to Margate
Four places visited on vacation: (in reverse order)
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In bed I'm knackered!
2. in a craft shop with no budget and somebody else paying
3. Sat in a warm beach watching the sunset (it'd be a bonus if I was with a bit of stuff! And a double bonus if he was rich and would be paying for my stash habit)!
4. Sat having a laugh with my best mate Tony while stuffing our faces with a takeaway.
Now I have to nominate four people so:
and Di W, you're it!