Monday, 10 September 2007

Scrap dribbles weekend sketch

I'd ordered a few new Christmas bits last week so I was itching to get going this morning when they turned up. I've looked at the scrap dribbles blog before but haven't posted anything there yet, so I thought it's time to change that and move it up a few places in my favourites so I keep going there. There was a sketch posted for this weekend so I've had a go at that.



Paper is DCWV winter scrapbook kit in a stack, snowflake punch, hero arts snowman stamp, cuttlebug slider and the let it snow is in a studio g stamp set.

The papers and studio g stamp arrived today along with a few more stamps which will be making an appearance very soon!! I've told myself I'm not to buy anything more for at least two weeks as I really don't need anything else. The trouble is, when you're blog hopping you see so many goodies that it's tough not to want them for yourself. So I think what I am saying is that it's not my fault, it's all you lot whose blogs I look at!!! Ooops my halo is gonna choke me!!!

4 comments:

RAE said...

Gorgeous card - love it! Such pretty colors! BTW...good luck with no shopping for 2 wks (wink*wink)

Andrea said...

Lovely card, love the soft blues you have used

Caroline said...

I love that cute snowman Kaz.......

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Lovely cool colours Kaz. Great card hun xx