Wednesday, 19 September 2007

Sketch this 27

I've had a bash at this week's sketch on sketch this and was greedy and did two as I had an idea for both normal and Christmas cards. I have to admit they didn't turn out anything like I'd imagined!! This is the sketch:

I knew I wanted to use a huge bloom for the circle part on the birthday card, but ended up having to jig the sketch around a bit for it to work. The dotty paper is from pink petticoat and the blooms are primas and from Sarah's cards. The stamp is from a box of tiny messages I got ages ago, but still love as they are dinky.


I tried to keep the Christmas one closer to the sketch, but now I've uploaded the sketch I have seen I forgot an embellishment on the top left hand corner. Doh!! I'm not so convinced about this card but can't quite put my finger on it.
The paper is an old one. I embossed the snowflake in white and rubbed an inkpad over it, the stamp is by inkadinkadoo. The greeting is by studio g.

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Jeannette said...

Kaz, I love your Flower Card, I think it's super. Well done, wish I had thought of that. LOL

Andrea said...

2 great card, love the blue and lilac combo

EllePiggo said...

Your cards are lovely Kaz, love the colour combo too:)

Leigh said...

these are both gorgeous.