Monday, 29 October 2007

CPS # 37

I didn't make any cards over the weekend as I've started to make my Christmas presents so I was itching to get going today.

I've used the CPS sketch for this week:

I've got so much crammed into a scraps box that it's about time I used some up for the sake of the planet! I don't have any recycling collections here yet, but my parents do, even though they only live a short distance away, so they take all the smaller bits of scrap for me. Dad loves it as he often spills the contents on the way, and can those tiny bits fly lol?


The spotty paper is by scenic route and the flowery one is by chatterbox, which I've used to cover a notebook. The ribbon slider is a cuttlebug die, which I've been using a lot lately. I need to get more stazon inks so that I can utee the slider, unless anybody has any tips for how to put embossing inkpad onto it without staining the pad?

Thanks for stopping by x

11 comments:

Andrea said...

great card, those papers are so pretty

My Paper World said...

Really pretty! Love that scallop!

Rhi said...

Such a pretty card. I find brilliance or versamark best for UTEEing things, Stazon dries too quickly for me, and makes a permanent mess of my hands lol.

Deb said...

Your card is gorgeous Kaz, love the colours and papers!

Tracey said...

Lovely card!

Angelnorth said...

That's lovely Kaz, really classy-looking.

Farmersgirl said...

Really like your card Kaz, esp the slider thingy, must get that die, it looks useful. I use Versamark for embossing stuff.

Janice

Karen X said...

I love the colours you used hon!

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Great card Kaz! Very pretty indeed.

I use Versamark for UTEE as I find Stazon dries far too quickly. My inkpad is really stained too but it donesn't seem to affect anything that I use it on.

All Pink girl said...

Lovely card Kaz ,the papers are beautiful ,Dawnx

Laura said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! the colors are so lovely! :)