Tuesday, 16 October 2007

DCM - O Christmas Tree

SSSsssssshhhhhhh don't tell anyone, but I haven't made these cards today! I'm having some serious sofa time at the moment and all I can say is thank goodness for laptops. I am getting lost in the world of blogs, and I've found some great ones this week.

This week's DCM little extra is for cards with Christmas trees on and luckily for me, I made some over the last month and put them on the Bubblyfunk gallery, but didn't blog them so now is the time!

I wanted a really simple design for the majority of cards I'm sending and it doesn't get much easier than this!
I've cut bazzill card into tree shapes (I got 42 out of one 12x12 sheet!) and ran them through the d'vine swirls embossing folder. The lilac ones have an ink pad run over them for colour, but the lime ones didn't need that, and both are edged with ink for definition. The greeting on the lime ones is a stamp by inkadinkadoo and the other one is an old one I have.

Thanks for stopping by x

18 comments:

Saffa said...

great cards

Juliet said...

Very elegant cards.

Jeannette said...

Saying as they're really fab cards, I won't tell.

Kathy said...

these are great Kaz - I wish I was as organised as you!

Andrea said...

Great cards, the embossing looks fab used as trees

Dolly Mixtures said...

I love these - great design. Less is more definitely! The stamped sentiments at the bottom go so well with the clean lines of the design.
Angela

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Lovely cards Kaz so simple too (just like you LOL)

Deb said...

Simple but very effective, they are great!

All Pink girl said...

great cards Kaz ,great idea with the embossing folder ,Dawnx

Deb said...

I have given you an award, please check my blog, Debx

Ying Pang, said...

I enjoyed all your creations ! I have given an award to you, please check my blog:-)

Monkee Maker said...

Hi Kaz,

Thanks for your kind comment on my blog, and wow, that was some task to look through it all!

Your cards are fab .... I've looked at lots of card crafting sites recently and I'm always amazed by what steady hands you all must have!

Paula said...

Really stylish & love the texture.

EllePiggo said...

They're fab and contemporary! :)

Sadie B said...

Kaz

These are great, the embossing on the trees adds a lovely touch,

All Pink girl said...

Hi Kaz ,i have just given you a smile award ,please pop over for details ,Dawnx

Anne said...

Simple, yet very effective and stylish cards!

Crafty Green Poet said...

These are great, very elegant - I go for simple designs too!