Wednesday, 10 October 2007

DCM - santa's little extra


You may have noticed a little change to my blog, up there ^^^ I'd like to claim I designed and made it, but truth is, I bought the banner!! It took all day to find it and add the words once I'd found the tutorials and photoshop cd (which is very old and doesn't have some of the things the tutorials mentioned). I actuall thought I was downloading the bits to design one, but it was a bit of a lucky mistake as I'd still be getting muddled up over layers!

This weeks DCM little extra is to make a card using Christmas words as the focus. There are some fabby cards on the blog again.

I did mine using DCWV scrapbook kit in a stack and a snowflake punch. It was so quick and easy to do.


The greeting is on vellum which I stuck onto white card that I'd chalked, then stuck the snowflakes to hide the adhesive.


Mum and dad brought me back this sign from their holiday. I have no idea why!! I think it's crying out to be tarted up a bit.


Thanks for stopping by x

11 comments:

Andrea said...

Fab card, love the spotty paper.

EllePiggo said...

Great card.:)
Vanessa.

Sandy said...

Wow so wonderful. Fantastic cards.

Monty's Mum said...

Fantastic card! and I love the sign lol what are they trying to say hmmmmm :) Did they like their postcard?

Paula said...

Fabulous card & love the choccy one!

Samm said...

This is gorgeous!! what a fab card!
Love the sign too!!!

Samm
x

Deb said...

Beautiful card, love the large lettering! Love that sign too, I should have one just like that!

Marlou said...

love your take on the sketch!!! and your sign is fun lol , :)

Kathy said...

That card is just beautiful.

And you're right, that sign needs a good old tarting!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Kaz, and yep that sign definitely needs a bit of tarting!

All Pink girl said...

Hi kaz ,great cards love the top one best,thanks for stopping by my blog ,the giraffe was from a sheet that a friend gave me which i scaned in to my computer and printed again to give it a 3d look,(sorry i am not much help ) Dawnx