Wednesday, 31 October 2007

This has turned into a bloody long post!!

Thanks for the tips on theUTEE, I don't think I explained myself properly lol (no surprises there). I want to stamp the message, but not emboss just that, I'd like to UTEE the whole plaque. I'll just go with not worrying about the versamark getting grubby and see what happens!

I managed to include using both the sewing machine and the crop o dile on this weeks DCM little extra which is a recipe.

this time we've got a Ribbony Recipe for you to play with.
The ingredients you need to use on your cards are:
4 brads/eyelets
3 circles
2 rectangles
and lashings of ribbon!




The main paper is holiday scroll red by flair designs and the greetings paper is by paper adventures. My circles are the buttons and to prove there are eyelets under that green ribbon:

All ribbons by ribbon oasis. You can probably tell that my fave ribbon of the moment is spotty sheer in different colours, as I use it on just about everything!

I've also used the sewing machine on a sketch by Poetic Artistry

This is my version, using the last of the spotty K&Co sparkly sweet papers from my scraps and a cuttlebug embossing folder and dies.

The final thing to blog is for the October ATC swap on bubblyfunk forum, which was Halloween this month.


I didn't realise, but I'd dropped one of the broomsticks on the floor and in the dark I thought there was a bloody great big spider there!! Which I guess would be fitting for the theme but thankfully all was ok!

18 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow really beautiful Card Mix. Its amazing.

PaperBabe - Kim said...

Great collection of cards, know what you mean i jump at shadows and fluff myself, happy halloween!

Rein said...

Great mix of cards!

Angelnorth said...

Fab stuff Kaz, love your DCM LE card, that ribbon is gorgeous and the composition looks fab! The sketch card is really pretty and the ATC looks fun!

I have one of the teeny weeny Versamark pads for stuff that might be slightly mucky and keep one 'for best' :o)

Rhi said...

Gorgeous cards Kaz. Love the wonky witch hat, very cleverly done, and the DCM card is so elegant, absolutely beautiful.

Makes perfect sense now about the UTEE... I have 2 versamarks like Angel! One for mucky and embossing and one that is only for watermarks on white or cream card!

EllePiggo said...

Gorgeous cards Kaz. I'll have to get myself another versamark, I've only one mucky one!!
Vanessa.

Andrea said...

Fabulous cards, I love how you have made the witches broom it looks great

Sarah said...

Fab card Kaz! I love that spotty ribbon too!

Paula said...

Beautiful recipe card & I love the halloween one too!

Kathy said...

All these cards are fab - you've been way toooooo busy lately! So to get you to slow down and give the rest of us a chance to catch up I've tagged you with some crafty questions - they are on my blog - can't wait to read your answers

Deb said...

Amazing cards Kaz, you have been busy. I see you have been making good use of the sewing machine. I love your Halloween card, the broom is so effective!

Monkee Maker said...

I'm loving that spooky card!

And sorry, forgot to say just now .... good luck with the monkey!

Juliet said...

Gorgeous cards Kaz - love the DCM one, the paper is fab and the ribbons so lush!

My Paper World said...

Great cards! and the spider comment made me chuckle!

Penny said...

Love them, especially the first one. Your sewing machine is really coming into it's own isn't it? It looks fabulous :)

All Pink girl said...

Fabulous work ,brilliant cards ,love them all ,Dawnx

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Kaz, your cards don't fail to impress me honey!

Your humour makes me literally laugh out loud too! Keep 'em coming darling x

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

Such lovely cards! I really like the cuttlebug embossing on the mojo sketch. Thanks for playing! :)