Tuesday, 2 October 2007

Photo frames and thank you's

I haven't done anything crafty to post since Friday as I went to visit my nan and had such a busy day with Lynne on Saturday that I've been on the sofa since! It was a lovely day though so I don't mind so much.

I'd like to say thank you to all the people who visit here and leave such lovely comments about the stuff I do. Every one is appreciated and more than likely I've been inspired by work that you do. Crafting really does help me cope with this illness, as some of you will know yourselves as I know there's lots of us out there with one thing or another, so to have somebody say they like what you've created is such a boost, so thanks.

I decorated these photo frames a couple of weeks ago so in the absence of anything else I'll post them.

They're the cheap ikea wooden frames and have been painted first with a thin white wash coat, then a couple of layers of H2O's. I've stamped with the Hero Arts fantastic flourishes and versamagic inks. The chip hearts are by Maya Road and are inked with versamagic then triple embossed with clear UTEE.


6 comments:

Rosie (Freycob) said...

The photo frames are gorgeous Kaz.

Glad your visitors are welcome! Cuz I ain't goin' nowhere LOL. It's really lovely how friendships can be made between like minded peeps who have never met.

I consider you a friend. Luvs ya hun! xxx

Deb said...

very pretty, the flourishes really finish them off!

chelemom said...

These are beautiful! WOW!

Andrea said...

Wonderful frames, I love the colours you have used and the flourishes look fab around the frames

Clare said...

These frames look fab, so classy!

Helen & Co. said...

These are brilliant! You have such good ideas!