Saturday, 27 October 2007

Wrap it in Ribbon for Christmas

I lurve the dare on DCM this week:

So this week we'd love you to join in and make Christmas cards using lots and lots of fabby, yummy ribbon - now that shouldn't be too hard, after all we all love ribbon, don't we?
Yep I love ribbon and most of mine comes from ribbon oasis. Whenever I go to restock something I've run out of, I always end up with loads more I didn't know I needed (you know what I mean)!

I made this one yesterday and I am sure I'll be doing another before the end of the week. I'm looking forward to having a nosy at the other cards too.
All paper and card is from DCWV scrapbook kit in a stack. All ribbons by ribbon oasis. I used my new cuttlebug embossing folder and the slider is a cuttlebug die. The stamp is from studio g. I also got to use the crop o dile for the eyelets, which is an amazing tool!!

Thanks for stopping in x

21 comments:

stamp and scrape said...

Wonderful snowy ribbon - matches the card really well.
Ros

Sandy said...

Wow its amazing Card. Gorgeous.

Angelnorth said...

This is lovely Kaz, I love the way you've used the eyelets as ribbon holes!

Kathy said...

Lovely card Kaz
Great colours, great ribbons

Andrea said...

Beautiful card, love the colour and the embossed panel looks great

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Beautiful card Kaz! The colour coordination is great!

Nikki said...

Thats a lovely card!

Anne said...

Great card, love the embossed panel and the ribbon down the sides of it.

Juliet said...

Really like the colours and the ribbon is scrummy! Also love the sketch card below - really elegant.

Penny said...

Really pretty Kaz, and great use of the ribbons and eyelets.

Sarah said...

Kaz this is lovely, gorgeous colours and glad to see another ribbon addict!!!

Really pleased to see you got a sewing machine, mine is my very favourite piece of equipment, but I am sulking now as I didn't get a a fabby thread container with mine!!!

Paula said...

Pretty card, gorgeous ribbon collection.

stampingbalou said...

Even if I do not really like blue things I LOVE your card - this is a really stylish thing - fabulous !

My Paper World said...

Fab card, I love the shades of blue!

PaperBabe - Kim said...

Lovely blue card and I like the use of eyelets for your ribbons! Thanks for sharing!

Samm said...

This is very pretty! love it!

Samm
x

All Pink girl said...

This is lovely Kaz ,realy pretty ,Dawnx

Lynne said...

Lovely card Kaz.
Thanks for joining in the ribbon fun.

Nanie said...

Very pretty card !

Rhi said...

Yum Kaz, gorgeous colours and textures. Fab!

Karen said...

Beautiful card. Those colours are sooooo lovely.