Saturday, 17 November 2007

DCM golden

I've not been making cards so much this week as I've started making Christmas presents that involve knitting as I've got a new obsession! I've always loved monkeys and apes, Monkey Business is one of my fave tv programmes, so to be able to make some myself is great. I'm using the more complicated pattern for the next ones so it may take me some time.

However, yesterday was Friday and that means a new dare on DCM called Golden Highlights:

So this week I'd like you to make a card for any season or occasion but must include gold somewhere. It could be a brad, metallic card, heat embossing, ribbon, anything at all as long as it's gold.

I discovered some Anna Griffin paper I bought a few weeks ago in my pile of Christmas papers that I'd forgotten. How do I manage to do that so frequently?!


The snowflake stamp is by inkadinkadoo and the greeting stamp is by studio g.

I'm off now as I have a date with a monkey arm!

18 comments:

Penny said...

This is lovely, the snowflake is perfect with the pretty paper :)

Sandy said...

This is so elegant. Lovely snowflakes and very stylish.

All Pink girl said...

Lovely card .very pretty ,Dawnx

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, that snowflake stamp is gorgeous

Deb said...

Gorgeous card Kaz, love it!

Susan (Sue H) said...

Now this is my type of card.
Simply stunning.

Glitter Monkey said...

Just gorgeous. Love the snowflake! Lol x

My Paper World said...

This is so pretty! Love that snowflake stamp!

stampingbalou said...

Wow, this is such an elegant card - really love your background !

Lythan said...

You have made white and gold look really fresh with this card

stamp and scrape said...

Lovely work - great embossing. Very elegant.
Ros

Rosie (Freycob) said...

This is beautiful and elegant Kaz. Is it for me? LMFAO

Paula said...

Very stylish card.

Rhi said...

Delicious! I love the simplicity of the colours, really classic!

Jane's Crafty Creations said...

Love the colours ... really beautiful.

Juliet said...

SNAP! I love that paper. Great card Kaz.

Frog said...

Lovely card Kaz.

Andrea x

Kathy said...

This colour scheme is stunning, a really beautiful card