Friday, 2 November 2007

I've been tagged!!

By the time I'd finished the DCM card today, it was too late to take a decent picture, which is mainly due to me faffing about and not liking one so starting another, then not liking that and going back to the first! There is no hope. So instead of a card I'll do the tag that the lovely Kathy got me with.

1. If you could have £100 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?

This is an easy one, paper every time for me as you can do so much with it. Even though my drawer is full to bursting with scrummy papers, I'd still love to have another £100 worth!

2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rub ons, which would you choose?

Stamps, stamps and more stamps!! They are sooo versatile for different effects, love em and want more of em.

3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?

Another easy one, cards for me. I don't do scrapbooking and Lynne's present is evidence! I meant to do it last year, then this year for her birthday and now its maybe for Christmas if I can get the enthusiasm up for it! I hope she's still too busy at work to look on here! I guess if I'd had children I might think differently, but I can't see it'd give the same satisfaction I get when I've done a card and put it in its own little bag.

4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home...(can't have both he he he)

Without a doubt it'd have to be a craft room (and I'm lucky I have one - see there are benefits to living alone, plus I get to leave it like a shit-hole and nobody moans)!

I couldn't do a shop, I'd be distressed every time somebody bought something. I think I'd be hanging onto their legs to stop them leaving the shop with it.........way too traumatic.

5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style....Now this can be tough to nail down!

Thats more tricky to decide. If you count current as in this week, then it'd be sewn cards - well I've done 3 lol. Usually its ribbons and blooms and patterned papers. Oh and stamps. And cuttlebug stuff. And opal and gem brads. You see my problem?!!

Now who to send this on to:

It's going to Di W, Rosie, Caroline, Di Oand Joanne

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Thanks for the tag Kaz - will have a think about that one. I did tag you too but you may have already done it.
I love your cupcake mug in an earlier post. I really, really love it. Gonna have to be on the look out for that.......