Thursday, 22 November 2007

Two in one

I have to admit I thought I'd lost my card making mojo this week as I've had no inclination to make any which is not me, so I was relieved when I saw the sketch on Di Hickman's blog and got that familiar oooo!

It was a bonus when I realised the paper I'd chosen would fit in with the DCM little extra - baubles, bells and bows - I'd love to claim it was all planned this way, but that would involve thinking.
The papers are by paper adventures (that pack I bought last year is still going strong), the stamp is an old hero arts one that I still love.

18 comments:

ink'n'rubba said...

that is very pretty paper you have used.

Monkee Maker said...

Cute card - and even cuter video you sent me, thanks for that!

Kathy said...

oooooh pretty paper!

this is delish Kaz, so stylishly effective

Glitter Monkey said...

Well done on the 2-in-1!! Absolutely stunning paper - it's really gorgeous. LOVE the spider wonkey (not sure about the toupee?!). Lol xx

stampingbalou said...

This is such a stunning card - love the backgroundpaper !!!

Hazel said...

Super card - love the paper - and it certainly fits both challenges.

Andrea, said...

Love the papers this is such a stylish card I love it

Anne said...

Great card, I love that paper with the baubles!

jo said...

This is lovely Caz. Those papers are gorgeous!

Dolly Mixtures said...

Great card, love the paper you used (don't think I could have held onto it so long!!)

EllePiggo said...

Fabby card and glad you got your mojo back! :)
Vanessa.

Penny said...

It's lovely! I like the layout very much - might try this one myself.

Angelnorth said...

Fab-looking card Kaz - love the way you've show-cased the paper!

Your monkeys are looking adorable too. Wasn't it uncomfortable to sit on them though? *lol*

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Exchelentay! The paper is lush.

My Paper World said...

Stunning! LOVE those gorgeous papers!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card love the papers too.

All Pink girl said...

OOhh this is lovely ,love the papers ,Dawnx

Di Hickman said...

Love this card! That pp is gorgeous!!! Great card, TFS!!!