Thursday, 8 November 2007

Welcome Wonkey

There's been a distinct lack of card making going on this week, and here is the reason why:


I am pleased to announce the arrival of Wonkey - well there could be no other name for him judging by my 'putting together' skills (or not)!

Once I'd made the nose and mouth, I had to sew the head up to see if it was ok and then it became an obsession to get him finished ASAP! I had some help from General Monkee Maker who is quietly amassing troups of knitted monkeys around the country ready for the monkey revolution. He wasn't that keen on fighting so he tried a bit of camouflage.

Once I'd convinced him it was ok, he came out and had a mooch around the flat until he found some home comforts

He soon met up with the other monkeys and made friends..................

...........especially when the bikkies came out

See what you've started Monkee maker!!!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh more monkeys to spank !

Anonymous said...

What does wonkey think of ur pet rabbit ?

My Paper World said...

Mmmmmm! Biccies! great monkey pics, thanks for sharing!

Monkee Maker said...

Wonkey is fabulous!! I'm loving the colouring ..... I think I need a red one now!

So? Have you cast on another one yet??

All Pink girl said...

Arr he is brilliant ,i showed my little girl your pictures of your monkey ,so when we went shopping and brought some tea bags she sat screaming in the trolly because there was no red monkeys lol,and had to have another beigh one lol,thanks Dawnx

Igotmebabe said...

I think you and Wonkey will get on very well :)

Jane said...

Hi Kaz, i think wonkey is just gorgeous, you are clever knitting him, i want to try making one next when i have finished Tonys birthday bear. Trouble is i've got a couple of other things to make for christmas gifts.Thank you for your comment on my blog. I love your cards they are sooo professional, i do make my own for family birthdays but they are very ordinary next to yours!

Penny said...

Hee-hee, he's so cute especially with his mates tucking into the choccy buiscits! You are a clever thing for making him.

Rhi said...

Hello Wonkey *waves* what a cutie! I wish I could knit more than a miniature scarf!

Kaz said...

Rhi, thats the last thing I knitted at the age of 10!! There's a simple pattern I used.

Beth said...

Kaz, these are so funny, and made me laugh. Wonkey eh? Lol, Brilliant. XX

Kae said...

Wonkey is soooo cute!!!

Rosie (Freycob) said...

How cute is your Wikkle Wonkey then Kaz?

Love him! Want him! LMFAO

scrapnnMO said...

OMG Wonkey is to die for! So cute! Love how you have all these wonderful photo's set up! Fabulous girl and thanks for sharing Wonkey with us! :)