Saturday, 22 December 2007

DCM I'm free!!

This will be my last dare of this year with Christmas and New Year almost here, so I'd like to say thanks to all of the people who have taken the time to have a look through my ramblings and post comments on the bits I've been creating. I'd also like to say thanks for all the inspiration I've got from your blogs too!

This weeks DCM is to use anything that has been a freebie from a magazine, so I've used the papers that came with the cardmaking and papercraft mag that was delivered yesterday. I'm not a fan of the glossy papers that come in the mags as I prefer a matt look, but thought I'd give it a go as these were the easiest things to hand - my flat looks like a bombs gone off at the mo. I used this weeks card sketch from Di Hickman as its simple and versatile.



I love the blue/brown combo that's around at the mo and was able to use the ribbons I got recently from ribbon oasis. The greeting is a pebbles inc rub on and the flowers are prima.

Thanks for looking and have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year xx

15 comments:

Rein said...

Beautiful card, love the papers.

Andrea, said...

Great card, those papers are lovely.

Farmersgirl said...

Perfect match with the ribbon Kaz!

Janice

Glitter Monkey said...

This is lovely. Great take on the sketch and gorgeous paper. Lol x

EllePiggo said...

Gorgeous!! :) Have a lovely Christmas.:)
Vanessa.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, beautiful colours.

Caroline said...

Lovely card Kaz - I am loving those colour combos too.
I am in love with your monkeys and it is on my 'to do' list to make one.....hehe :-)

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Gorgeous colour combo Kaz! Great take on the sketch too. Well done ya big smarty pants! LOL

Merry Christmas honey xxx

Hazel said...

Love the colour combinations.

Di said...

Love your cards Kaz, they are gorgeous and those monkeys...fantasic...love the photos you've taken of them.

Have a fantastic Christmas lovely xx

Hazel said...

Just stopped by to wish you a very Happy Christmas

Di Hickman said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love this! My favorite color combo (hence my blog colors) and loving the ribbons! Very cool! TFS!

All Pink girl said...

Gorgeous card ,love the papers ,hope you are feeling better now ,
hope you have a great 2008 xxx Dawnx

Jane said...

Happy New Year, love your birthday card. Jane x

Deb said...

Wow Kaz you have been so busy! This card is gorgeous, love the colour combination!