Sunday, 27 January 2008

Blinkin' computers

Well I've spent last night and today trying to sort this bloody laptop and I've ended up formatting it again. It kept going into hibernate mode for no reason and now it's playing up starting. I think it may end up going away, how will I cope?!?!!! No forum or blogs to read, challenges, ebay!! Best I do a tesco shop now I think, hhhmmm how much chocolate should I order to keep me going??!!



While it was doing updates last night I made a card to keep me calm. It's amazing how a bit of cutting and sticking does wonders for the blood pressure. My friend Janette's daughter is 21 on Wednesday, so I made a card for her using Di Hickman's sketch from last week. I shall also be able to enter it into Rosie's birthday blog candy as the old fart is approaching a milestone!! Love ya really hun!!

The patterned papers are from the wild saffron range by K&Co, bloom from Sarah's cards and 21 cut using cuttlebug.


I just hope Gemma doesn't see this before her day!!

6 comments:

Lesley said...

Good luck with the computer Kaz - I hope it doesn't take you away from us at all!!!
The 21st card is beautiful - I love the colours you've used.

Lesley xx

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

The card is great - I hope she loves it. Sorry to hear about your computer - you can't let it win! You need to be able to come out and play! Lucy x

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Bloody computers! Know exactly how you feel honey. Been there VERY recently myself! Good luck getting it fixed.

And as for the old fart comment!!! I can read you know! Cheeky moo! 40 is the new 30 I'll have you know. Anyway I'm only trying to catch YOU up!

Luvs ya!
Rosie
xxx

Angelnorth said...

Very grown up and sophisticated-looking card, Kaz - I'm sure Gemma will love it!

Igotmebabe said...

Gemma hasn't seen it, but I have, its fab, she is going to love it. I am hyperventilating at the thought of you not having your laptop, it's unthinkable!!!!. Hope you get a nice guy when you phone technical suport, it really makes a difference :) Dare I say I have been meaning to phone you, I will make it happen this week.

Di Hickman said...

beautiful! love the flower, and the papers! stunning! TFS!