Tuesday, 8 January 2008

CPS#46 and other stuff

Today I found this ->

........it's my bedroom carpet!! It's been hiding under piles of Christmas pressies, wrapping paper, packaging, stuff for charity and cushions since November! It felt pretty good to get it done, so I won't tread on/fall over things for at least a week.

Tomorrow I'll be playing a game of 'find the futon'


and possibly 'discover the desk', although I treated myself to making a card after tidying so everything that was on the desk has been balanced on top of the crap on the futon.

I've used the *CPS* #46 sketch..

..and have fiddled about a bit to get the bits to fit

PP's are the wild saffron range from K&Co, flowers,button and ribbon from stash. Greeting is a rub-on by pebbles inc.

On the monkey front, they've discovered that Tigger may be mentally scarred by his time in captivity.
*stop press* 100th post is approaching so I'm getting some bits together for a bit of the old blog candy giveaway!

15 comments:

Deb said...

Fantastic card, Kaz, I love the colours so soft and so pretty.
Your desk doesn't look bad to me, I always work in a tight little space surrounded by stuff!

Farmersgirl said...

Great card. Poor Monkees, they are not used to fierce tigers in their territory!
Janice

Marlou said...

excellent card !!!! :)

Angelnorth said...

The card is gorgeous Kaz - I love blue and brown tones as a combo and I like the way you've used the butterfly on the PP. I've been playing 'discover the desk' too but I think you're winning!

Lesley said...

I love the colour combination on your card. Tigger is treading on very dangerous ground there. Does he not know 'The Power of the Monkee'?
Lesley xx

Penny said...

Hi Kaz, beautiful soft colours on your card. And just look at all those pizza boxes , oh what goodies they must comtain!!

Ellen said...

what a super card, great subtle colours , I'm amazed by the stack of pizzaboxes..how long did it take you to hoard those?
I'm glad I'm not the only untidy crafter

Jane said...

Your card is beautiful, poor old tigger should know that monkees don't taste so good! Jane x

Di said...

Beautiful Card Kaz, I also love blue and brown together.

I can relate to your messy craft area.....my desk is like that regularly LOL!

bigbucketgirl said...

Hello! I'm doing the same clearing today..i too found my bedroom carpet and its the same colour as yours, which i'm sure hasn't that moved your world but i thought i'd share! next stop would be the office space but i keep finding hilarious blogs(like yours) with lunatic monkeys to read about....

Rosie (Freycob) said...

That card is gorg Kaz!

Oh, poor PG!!! Have you noticed though, that Tigger has this innocent expression of 'whaaaaat???' on his face while munching on PG?

scrapnnMO said...

HOLY Wowzer Kaz your card for the challenge is dynamite! Love how you flipped it to make it work for you. Gorgeous pp's to! Awesome job well done!

Sarah said...

Kaz this is a stunning card! I need some of those papers!

Sylvia said...

Fantastic card! I love the colors and the wonderful layered flowers!!!

Kathy said...

KAZ! please tell me all those pizza boxes aren't full of stash!