Friday, 11 January 2008

DCM ~ me and my shadow

This week's DCM challenge is ~me and my shadow~

I want you to create not just one but TWO cards ! But wait........there's more ! I want both cards to contain the same embellishments and papers, ribbons etc- but arranged in a different way for a different occasion....the only thing being different is the wording....I'll let you have different wording ! (How nice of me eh?) I'm well aware this is a really hard challenge, and that I have thrown everyone into 2008 off the deep end....but go on- give it a go - I DARE YOU !
I've gone for the papers from K&Co's wild saffron range as I'm loving them at the mo and, of course I had to put some blooms on them.

The messages are on American Crafts chipboard, the thinking of you is from an old clear stamp set and the birthday is a pebbles inc rub-on. The pink card is by bazzill.

Ribbon, button and gems are from my stash.

I've been lucky enough to be awarded this...

.......by the lovely Moogsmum who's blog I discovered a couple of months ago

this award is one for sharing and there are some simple rules:


"Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times."

I'm really stuck as to which ten of my blog buddies to award it to as I get so much from everyone's sites, so if you're name's on the list (on the left), you're it!!

This is my 99th post so come back over the weekend for a lil celebration.

30 comments:

Lythan said...

Gorgeous cards and that paper is just luscious!

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Gorg Kaz, lovely colours honey!

Thanks for the nomination too.

xx

Glitter Monkey said...

I love this paper too! Lovely flowers. Lol x

Marlou said...

well done on the challenge, great cards :)

Anice said...

Those papers are fab! I'm well into blooms at the moment to..but I'm not putting them on my cards just stashing them!! Great cards!

Andrea, said...

2 gorgeous cards, fab colours

Lesley said...

I love your cards and think it's a great challenge to design two cards with the same materials.

Glad you like your award :)

Congratulations on no.99 - it goes very quick doesn't it?

I'll have to lurk a bit in readiness for 100!!

Lesley xx

Juliet said...

Beautiful cards, love the soft colours, they work so well.

Kim said...

fabulous cards.....

Susan (Sue H) said...

Beautiful, beautiful cards......I love em.

manicstamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I have to get me some of that paper.

debby4000 said...

Beautiful cards, those flowers are gorgeous.

Jackie said...

I love your cards and that paper is a must have!

Caroline said...

lovely cards Kaz.....

Jilli said...

Gorgeous cards, love the paper!

Tanya said...

Lovely cards! Very pretty paper and the whole design!

Kathy said...

Kaz, these cards are sooooo pretty - I love the colours you've chosen and the clever way you've put the two cards together

stamp and scrape said...

Love the simplicity of the designs, and the papers you chose.
Ros

Deb said...

Absolutely beautiful Kaz, they are both stunning, love the papers!

Anne said...

Very pretty cards, the colours are lovely and soft, and I love those big blooms!

PaperBabe - Kim said...

Beautiful cards love your paper choice will have to keep my eye out for some!

Farmersgirl said...

Aw fanks Kaz. You always make me laugh, your blog is a pleasure to read.

Janice

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Beautiful cards - the the paper choice and colours!

Angelnorth said...

Oooh, how did I manage to miss these? They're lovely, Kaz!

ink'n'rubba said...

Very pretty cards, and lovin' that paper, I'm going to have to look out for that design.

esther said...

the little gems are so sweet, tie in well with the cards. Gorgeous using the turquoise blue with the pink

Lavender Rose said...

Lovely creations, those flowers look wonderful with the papers you have chosen!

EllePiggo said...

They're wonderful - so pretty. :)
Vanessa.

Wendy said...

Great cards , Love the colours

funky doodles said...

beautiful cards love the flowers :)