Wednesday, 23 January 2008

DCM template

I've been at Helen's for a few days having lots of cuddles with Sophia, who has grown lots and is very alert and gorgeous; and generally gossiping and giggling with Helen.

As I haven't done any crafting for a few days, I allowed myself to make a card before doing any housework. I went with DCM's little extra which is a sketch this week.



I've used a tiny bit of my new basic grey two scoops range, which is gorgeous. I couldn't cope with using too much of it so soon after buying it!!

The felt flower came from a kit from Bubblyfunk. The other bits are all from my stash.

I'm feeling way too lazy to write anything else today, so you've been spared!!

Thanks for stopping by xx

12 comments:

Andrea, said...

Such a pretty card

Kathy said...

Gorgeos card Kaz. I've not dipped into my Two Scoops yet!

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

That card is lovely. I must be really dim because I'd never thought of using my scrapbooking things (that I bought because I couldn't resist them) for making cards! Durr!

Lucy x

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow pretty card. Love this color. Gorgeous.

Lesley said...

I love your card and Basic Grey is my favourite range of papers!

Glad you had a lovely time with baby :)

I'm really pleased you signed up for the PIF - I'll enjoy making you something!

love Lesley xx

EllePiggo said...

Its gorgeous. I love the colour scheme. :)

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Love the fresh colours on this Kaz. I like BG too!

Deb said...

This is beautiful Kaz, love the colour and that BG is fabulous! How hard is it to cut into a brand new piece?

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous, loving two scoops myself at the moment.

Angelnorth said...

Great use of the sketch Kaz and I love the soft blue/green combo here - gorgeous!

Glitter Monkey said...

Oooh what a gorgeous card. I'm waiting for my paper to come as I speak. Getting excited too! Lol x

Caroline said...

Lovely card Kaz....