Saturday, 5 January 2008

Something to make you go aawww

Today I met a new little person who I don't think I've mentioned before!!!

Here is Sophia with her mummy, Helen.


And here I am in my fave role of Auntie Kaz with somebody elses baby, who I can give back when they cry!

And the best picture of all, with her new companion, possibly called Cuddles, who has promised to always look out for her and be her best friend.


Onto crafty stuff, I've missed doing cardmaking over the last few weeks, so I've got started on the first DCM of the year, which is called 'new'

not only New Year, but maybe New Home, New Baby, New Job or maybe a card for someone who is starting a new chapter in their life.


PP is the foof a la range by autumn leaves, very very scrummy this one! Dies are by cuttlebug, bazzill card, flowers by prima and ribbon by ribbon oasis.

20 comments:

Lesley said...

Oh Kaz, Sophia is beautiful and how can her Mum possibly look that fantastic after having a new baby?
Now that I've seen how gorgeous the baby is I'll forgive her for being the owner of the prettiest monkee made of knit!!
Lesley xx

EllePiggo said...

What a beautiful baby! :)
I love the card too.
Vanessa.

Farmersgirl said...

Makes you go all warm a fuzzy, doesn't it.

Janice

Andrea, said...

great photus and a fab card

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Sophia is gorgeous and you are drooling Kaz! LMFAO

A monkey just like that would have a lovely home here with Freya ;-)

First 2008 DCM dare is great!

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is beautiful. Lovely card.

Juliet said...

Gorgeous card Kaz and I love the monkeys! Beautiful baby too!!

Lesley said...

thanks very much for the pompom advice Kaz and Lucy - Minx will be most impressed!!
Lesley x

Lythan said...

What a gorgeous baby. And that card is simply fab. I love the colour combo and that cool house

Caroline said...

Gorgeous baby Kaz, not that I am broody or anything, lol ! I do so want to make a monkey - give me extra hours in the day would you?!

Angelnorth said...

Why is that I end up walking around singing "Hey, hey we're the monkees..." each time I visit your blog recently?!

Great card too Kaz, new home seems to be a popular theme for this one!

debby4000 said...

Lovely card its so pretty. Had a real giggle reading you blog those Monkees are a hoot.

Hazel said...

Delightful photos! And a lovely new home card. Happy New Year.

My Paper World said...

Awwwww! Sophie is a cutie!
I love your card, the colours are really pretty, and the inked edges look fab!

Anne said...

Fab card, love everything about it!
And what a cute baby!

Di said...

Awww bless, Sophia is gorgeous, and your card is fantastic too Kaz.

Susan (Sue H) said...

Cute card Kaz but I'm sorry, I have to say that Sohpia is much cuter!

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Oh wow! What a fabulous photo of a gorgeous baby and her wonderful new best friend! Just popped over from Monkee Maker and love your blog name! Lucy x

Rhi said...

Love your card, you'vw done justice to that gorgeous paper. Your new niece is adorable, the one with cuddle sis a must scrap pic!

Happy New Year
Rhi :)

Jane said...

Aah Sophia is lovely, she reminds me of Em when she was that small. I love cuddles too, it must have been very difficult to give her away as she's so lovely too. Your new home card is lovely too. Jane x