Thursday, 31 January 2008

To whom it may concern......

I'm on my parents pc as I've come here as it's my dad's birthday today. On the way here I had to go for an interview at the jobcentre.

They have had an anonymous tip off that I have a website and might be running a business from it, so they had to call me in and check it out as it could affect my sickness benefits.

The man who did the interview was very kind as he had already looked at this blog and seen that this is a hobby I have (the poor guy having to go through pages and pages of my verbal diarrhoea). I told him it's what keeps me sane as I am not well enough to work or even go shopping regularly, and he told me that just because I'm ill doesn't mean I'm not allowed a hobby.

I was upset at first as I couldn't think of anybody who could be this vindictive towards me, especially as I am so withdrawn from public life. But then I remembered that somebody had made vicious anonymous comments on Rosie's blog and I think that this is the only person who would do this.

To this person I would say, you didn't win or score any points. When I am well enough to work the whole world will know as I'll be shouting it from the rooftops while doing a David Brent dance. Go hide under a rock and only come out and speak if you have something nice to say.

16 comments:

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Kaz, I am so gutted for you my lovely. How can someone be so bloody nasty to such a lovely, talented lady? Maybe they're just jealous of your gorgeous work.

I'm afraid I had to resort to threatening to publish their IP address to stop their stupid comments and visits to my blog.

Can you track your visitors through your page count? That's how I found out who my nasty stalker was.

Please don't give up with your hobby. I for one enjoy looking at your creations and reading your verbal diarrhoea!

Lots of love and hugs babes!


Rosie
xxx

Rosie (Freycob) said...

BTW Happy Birthday Kaz's dad!

Kaz said...

He says thanks!!

Stephanie Pettengell said...

Good for you telling them where to get off, enjoy your hobby and like me stay sane with blogging

Lesley said...

Oh Kaz, how awful for you! What is wrong with people who act like that?
I hope you are ok after a horrible morning. Take care of yourself and just remember we all think you are a very lovely and very talented lady :)

love Lesley xx

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

How horrible some people can be!!! I'm so sorry you've had to deal with this rubbish Kaz. Hope you are ok now. Lucy xx

Penny said...

Wow, how horrible! I hope it doesn't exhaust you too much.xx

I haven't had any nasty comments yet but my best friend did and it was very upsetting :(

Monkee Maker said...

How do people come up with these crazy ideas? And why don't they just get on with their own lives and stay out of other people's?

But hey, on the bright side .... you have a new fan at the Job Centre

;)

Julie said...

Kaz, how horrible for you! I'm in the same position as you and do art and blog to stay sane. Some people have nothing in their lives and just have to be spiteful. I hope you can forget about this awful person and get back to enjoying your art and blogging. Take care.

TraceyR said...

Yay well done Kaz - you tell them!!

You are a talent lady and that coward is only jealous of your beautiful work.

You keep it up lovely. And fingers up the the coward.

Love TraceyR

Kitty said...

:-O That's awful. How horrible that you've had to deal with something like that ... I hope that person feels ashamed of themselves.

Take care. x

Igotmebabe said...

I got quite upset when you told me this. I think mainly because living with ME robs us of so much, your card making has been a major achievement and I know even although you enjoy every minute,it can leave you exhausted. Well done for posting and letting this sad individual know they achieved nothing. Hopefully one day we can both do the David Brent dance. Love Ya xx

Anonymous said...

For once im going to leave as serious comment !

Dont feed your dog gravey ! boy will u regrete it!

Jane said...

What a horrible thing to do to you Kaz, I love your blog and having the chance to read all about your life and crafting. I'm glad that they didn't suceed. Jane x

All Pink girl said...

Arr Kaz ,i so can not some body has done this to you ,
we can send or alexx round to get them she is like a rock viler LOLxxx
keep your chin up babe ,big hugs from us alllxxxxxxDawnxxxx

Blossom said...

you poor thing...........sheesh........some people have a nerve.......

aussie hugs