Sunday, 10 February 2008

Helloo again.

I'm at my parents for Sunday dinner (again) and I must say it was bloody scrummy, especially the vermilla ice cream that had tiny vermilla pods in it. Lucy used to call it vermilla and although she can now speak properly, it has stuck with us sad old adults. I won't tell you that mum licked her plate or that I was more ladylike (as if) and used my finger to get every last drop. I'd lick too but my tongue doesn't stick out enough as it's joined too near the tip!!

The laptop is still at the drs awaiting a 2nd new part and I need to call tomorrow so please keep all your bits crossed it comes back very soon. I'm missing my social life (yes, sad I know but there it is)! Plus, I'm having to do housework as I don't have the distraction of reading blogs. It's a busy few weeks for birthdays in my life so I've been making a few bits, so it's not all bad!!

Thanks again for the comments, it's interesting to see that there are quite a few of us out there with the same thing finding crafting keeps us all going - hugs for you all and I hope things get better for all of us soon.

Catch you soon xx

6 comments:

Lesley said...

Fingers crossed for the laptop's surgery - you have been missed!!!

Glad you had a lovely day with your family. Your Mum sounds like such a lady :)

Take care and I hope you are back very soon!

xxx

Julie said...

One of the first things I did when I left home was stirred jam into my rice pudding, stirred up my ice cream so it was all runny and drank the fruit juice out of my bowl all because I got told off for it at home! I'm glad your mum is a plate licker and you scrape every last speck up with your fingers. Freedom! (don't get me wrong I love my mum but she was a bit strict with us kids). I've got everything crossed for your laptop tomorrow. Let me know when I can walk straight - I need to drive the car tomorrow! lol

Kitty said...

Oh my word, how have you coped without the laptop? I'd have developed a hideous twitch by now. Fingers, legs, arms and eyes all crossed that you get it back soon.

Take care. x

Jane said...

Hope your laptop is fixed soon, ice cream is yummy i've used my finger to wipe up the scrummy bits. Jane x

Rosie (Freycob) said...

KAAAAAZZZZZZ....!

Come back babes! I miss youuuuu....

Bloody techie guys - tell them to get their bums shifted and get your lappy back to you PRONTO! LOL

I'll have to text/ring you to get my Kaz fix instead!

Rosie
xx

All Pink girl said...

Hope the laptops up and runing soon missing you loads Dawn,Alexx and monkey trubble xxxxxxx