Friday, 21 March 2008

Some cards for a change

It's been a bit hairy on this blog lately so I thought it was about time I put the cards I've been making this week on here.

This first one is using this week's sketch on Di Hickman's blog and the scrummy lace paper from KI Memories with a few buttons from my stash.


I'm still ploughing through the family anniversary cards and have done this first one the same as one of the previous as I liked that design.

This next one is using a photo of my Uncle Albert and Auntie Barbara who will have been married 60 years at the end of the month. My cousin scanned the photo for me. I've also got a photo for the golden wedding anniversary but I'm waiting for some goodies in the post before I can finish it.


Of course, I can't do a post without showing some photos of the hairy one's first night in his new home, that arrived in my inbox earlier.

He appears to have settled in nicely.



But he may have overdone the partying - you know what it's like the first time you leave home and get your independance



I'm not sure what he's done but Tess seems to have found something she likes the smell of!!


Tess really likes her new friend, even if he can't handle his drink.

9 comments:

Di Hickman said...

very cool cards! Love your take on the sketch! TFS!

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Lovely cards hun! Spesh like the one with the wedding photo - you've given me an idea for my parents 50th anniversary next Saturday - thanks!

Hairy definately over did the binge drinking, didnt' he. Think he's 'let one go' by the look of where Tess is sniffing! PMSL

Kitty said...

That 60th Wedding Anniversary cards is going to be one of their favourite things. Such a lovely card - and a fantastic achievement.

LOL at the hairy one. x

Angelnorth said...

Excellent cards Kaz - love the embossed heart! Nice to see the hairy one making the most of somebody providing a 'relaxed' environment for him!

Janice said...

That lace paper is fab! Like the wedding photo card best, it is really special. Good to see Hairy 2 is enjoying his freedom and is making new friends - hee hee

Caroline said...

I lovee that lace cardstock Kaz, the card is gorgeous as are all the others. I am loving that hairy monkey and the fag in his mouth is hysterical!....x

OLED said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Great Hairy Photos! And lovely cards too!!!! Lucy x

tracy said...

that monkey needs watching!!! lovely cards :)