Wednesday, 9 April 2008

Aaawwwww bunnies

Would you just look at this pair of cuties. I'm at Lynne's and have met the bunnies for the first time and I love them already! They are sisters and are 12 weeks old and had their first injections yesterday, so aren't old enough to be able to have a run on the grass yet.......


.....................so they are brought indoors for a runabout. Which is great fun to watch, so long as you don't mind picking up poo! I can't believe how much they poo!!! Endless mini maltesers!!


But then have a look at Lynne's rug..................


It's fun being on poo patrol in there! That one is called Pepper and she is playful and has longer ears.

While Mopsy is quieter and likes the new house they have bought for when they have the run on the grass. We know she likes the house as when she came out, she'd done a poo!!



If you're wondering why I'm saying poo and not my usual shit, its because my nieces will be looking at this tomorrow and I will end up with fairy liquid in my mouth!

7 comments:

Kitty said...

Awww, aren't they cute? Not sure that all the bumbles are cute though :-O

Poo is a perfectly acceptable word. In fact No.2 (ha! No pun intended) thinks it's one of the funniest words on the planet. It is guaranteed to make him snigger, and if he can tell a joke about it, even better:

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Dunnup?
.....

:-D xx

Monkee Maker said...

Awww, really cute bunnies! I can see lots of lovely bunny/monkee posts in the future!

Kudos to Kitty on coming up with such a fab poo joke!

:)

Igotmebabe said...

Pepper and Mopsy are so cute,glad you are having fun on poo patrol. L & R cover your eyes because although she tried hard your Auntie K still managed to say the "S" word.I think her punishment should be "the beauty parlour"
Bug Hugs

Karen said...

Awe...flopsy bunnies...I adore them Kaz. Am looking forward to the encounter with the monkees too. I hope the monkees are gentle and not too jealous!!!! X

ink'n'rubba said...

aww they are so cute - but that is a lot of pooping to pick up!

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Ha! No wonder they pooed on that rug Kaz. It's like long grass! They are soooo cute though.

Lesley said...

Aww - they're gorgeous! If they poo anywhere near as much as our gerbils do then it's going to take hours to empty that rug!!

Your last comment just about killed me - pass the Fairy Liquid.....

xxxx