Thursday, 3 April 2008

First taste of the sun.

This morning I woke up to this lovely sight.



No not 2 phone cables, but loverly blue skies. So it was with a heavy heart that I decided to put off the housework I had planned for today, and park my arse in the sunshine. Mum and Dad came round to pick up some stuff for the tip and parked their arses too for a while.


I went in to get myself some lunch and came out to these two, arses parked where mine should be!


Cheeky monkees!!
Merry mog can you leave a comment with your e-mail address please. I've changed the settings so that only I will see it. Thanks.

6 comments:

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

What naughty monkeys!!!!

Lesley said...

Oh man those dudes are like really soaking up the rays man!

Nice to have a taste of summer isn't it?

Thanks so much for the offer of seagulls - I'll stick with my greenfinches if it's ok with you :)

xx

Kitty said...

Wasn't it glorious? Today was the first time this year I've been out without a coat or jacket on - fabulous. The sun actually had 'warm' in it :-D

x

Traceyr said...

Coooool Monkees Man!

You didn't turf them out of your chair did you Kaz? They look sooo comfy. :)

traceyR x

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Hope they had sunscreen on Kaz!!!!

Stephanie Parsloe said...

Oh, that has made me chuckle.... "no, not 2 phone cables" Thats exactly what I was thinking and then you had written it... LOL