Tuesday, 29 April 2008

CPS 62

I gave myself a couple of days off crafting after frying my brain doing the phone cases!! I did however work out an easier way of making them, shame it was at 1 am! I couldn't drop off as it was bothering me, and then I had to put the light on and write it down so I wouldn't forget in the morning. Does anybody else find this happening to them or am I just weird? Ok best not answer that!


So I decided to go for cutting and sticking a couple of cards as this is far less taxing. I used this sketch from {CPS}

I made a couple of versions using the two scoops papers, one a girly one,



and the other more funky using a bit of doodling


I have made Lucy's day today as I have finally cast on her hairy monkee. She has been
pestering asking me to make her one for ages and checking my progress on the ones that have been done before hers. I did, however, make the mistake of telling her they take 2 - 3 weeks to do so she has decided that in two Tuesdays time it'll be done. Gulp!

11 comments:

Lesley said...

Well, if you're weird I'm weird!! If I have an idea whizzing round my head there's no way I'll get any sleep until it's written down!

Gorgeous cards Kaz - I love your doodling on the second one :)

Good luck with the fluffy monkey knittage (shuddering here!).

xxx

Angelnorth said...

These are both lovely Kaz - especially like the second funky one, the stars look fab! I try not to turn the light on and write stuff down as it wakes DH but then I lie there worrying that I'm going to forget and it stops me going to sleep!

Igotmebabe said...

Beautiful cards, can you please tell me how you do the "Kaz Sightly Wonky" thingy ? Your not weird! At least not any weirder than me. If I were Lucy I would insist you put up one of those count down things so she knows exactly how many days it is until "Two Tuesdays"

Lea L. said...

Both cards are fabulous! I love how different each one looks even though you used the same sketch!! Great job with sketch 62...thanks for playing this week!

~lea

Karen said...

Love both of those cards hon. And yes...I am another wierdo who can't sleep when I get an idea in the middle of the night!!!! Ahhh its great being wierd tho lol.

You do realise that Lucy will be checking up on you every day now hee hee XXX

Kathy said...

These cards are lovely Kaz - good luck with the hairy fella

Pamela Smerker said...

Beautiful cards, love the DP you used on them! TFS

Charity Hassel said...

both are super! love the scallop border on the one! thanks for using the cps sketches!

Anabelle said...

They are gorgeous. Both so different even though they are from the same sketch. Love them.

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Both cards a gorgeous! I really love the flower in the first and the scallops in the second. Love the colors in both!

Laura Davis said...

Very pretty both are fab!!!
Laura