Friday, 25 April 2008

I got back home last night after a lovely few days with Lynne and the girls. Andy got home safe and sound and with a very heavy suitcase full of pressies. He got a laptop which was a bit of a bargain and is lovely, but I couldn't get them to swap it for mine. Lynne asked him to get a big list of clinique products (well you have to take advantage of the $/£ rate at the mo) and they had a special offer on at the time so mum and I got a goodie bag of freebie makeup, which was a bit of a bonus.


My neighbour in the flat upstairs has taken my post in for me, but as she wasn't home last night I still have the pleasure of opening some goodies when she gets in tonight. There was a card through the door about a parcel that was left next door and when I collected it, I found these scrummy fabrics that I bought in {Karen Gray's etsy shop}


I can't wait to get going with them.

I won some blog candy on {Janice's blog}/ and won this fab felt bag. Janice makes the most gorgeous felt flowers too. Thanks Janice.

This is the thing that kept me busy while I was away. I didn't knit him though as I gave up because I didn't like the wool!! It's a glitzy eyelash yarn and it has thin plasticky bits in it to add the glitz which felt very rough, so mum decided to do it instead (thanks mum)! The only problem was she ran out of wool halfway through the gusset *shudders* and as I had another ball of it, I said I'd finish off, which of course meant I had to knit the face too. It took forever to sew up as it was so thick, but I got there eventually, so here he is in all his glory.


He will be got rid of given away as part of the coffee morning. Actually, despite all the trouble it took to finish him, I do like him rather a lot.

I shall leave you with a clip of the bunnies taken the other evening. Lucy is on the phone to her dad (before he came back) and it also stars my lovely sister and Rachels feet!! Enjoy!




video

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Monkey os gorgeous, bag is gorgeous and that fabric stash looks lovely indeed!

Stine said...

Um, is munkeh deaf? Where are his ears?

Karen said...

er...yes....whereare his ears Kaz???? Those bunnies are far too cute for their own good lol

Lesley said...

Oooh I love your new fabric!!! What're you going to make, huh?

Those bunsters are too cute :)

Great Munkeh - I admire both you and your lovely Mum for knitting with that fluffy stuff!

xxxx

Igotmebabe said...

Love the glitzy one and that bag is amazing.