Sunday, 6 April 2008

New recuit reporting for duty MM

Mr H and Twisty have been having a laugh at something new and slightly odd



I don't know what it is about my monkees, but they all seem to have identity crisis'. Who do you reckon this looks like?



I'll give you a clue: {HERE}

Only kidding! Here he is in all his glory




I've made him for mum's coffee morning. We're doing a 'whatsisname'. Mum's been writing down names and it'll be 20p a go and the winner is the one who picks the name I've given him out of the list, and they will win him.

I'm having a bit of trouble with this surrogacy lark, it gets harder to part with them each time I make one. Mind you I nearly lost him and Mr H yesterday when Lucy came round (funny how she didn't want Twisty)! I also nearly lost the pg monkeys and one of my fake flowers on my coffee table. I did lose 3 massive blooms that each had lots of layers of smaller blooms, some freebie stamps from a craft mag and the first knitted bunny I made (which wasn't a loss at all)!!

Don't ya just love kids?!!

p.s the monkee's name is Quentin.

12 comments:

maddy hill said...

I love your monkeys they are ace Kaz.

and congratulaions on your Arteypico award !!!

Angelnorth said...

Ooooh, very sophisticated, a chartreuse-coloured monkee! His name suits him, I think ;o)

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Oh Kaz! Just how wonderful does little Quentin look? I want him!!!

LOL

xx

Hazel said...

These are fab!

Karen said...

Ahhhh little Quentin is so gorgeous Kaz!!!

Kitty said...

Oooh, isn't Quentin lovely? That is a gorgeous monkey! x

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

The link didn't work but I think he looks like Orville - am I right???? He is great - love the green fluff!

Lucy x

Lesley said...

Oooh a pistachio coloured Monkee!!!!! He's fab and big hats off to you knitting woman, for doing another fluffsome ape - one and only ever one was enough for me!!

Just noticed your tiny p.s. (as it were!!) - wondered why everyone was calling him Quentin!!

Doh!

xxxx

Sam said...

loving Quentin Kaz,he's lovely and such a lovely colour too!!

ink'n'rubba said...

ooo I do like this green fluffy one! they are all fab, but this one is a real cuttie!

Kathy said...

He's fabby Kaz - but yep, there's a definite Orville-ness about that colour

Igotmebabe said...

From Orville to Quentine...its a miracle. Your monkeys just keep getting better and better and Quentine is going to be the first monkey to raise money for ME, I am so proud of him and you of course.
Bug Hugs