Saturday, 19 April 2008

scrummy kit

I plucked up the courage to cut into the kit that came this week from {Bubblyfunk} to come up with this card. I didn't need a new home card, but I wanted to use the chipboard house and the tree paper, oh and the ribbon as I love the colours on it. It's been grey and dismal today so the lighting isn't too hot for the photo. If I could be arsed I'd learn how to use my camera properly, but I can't. I used {Di Hickman's} sketch again and this time I stuck to it. The only thing I used that wasn't in the kit is the pale blue bazzill.



There's nothing else to report as it's been a quiet couple of days at mine.

10 comments:

Kitty said...

I want to see your lumpy monkey!

(Gosh, at a push that could sound rude, but I was actually being totally literal. No use of euphemisms at all, not a single one).

x

PS Gorgeous card. x

Lesley said...

I love your card Kaz - I love those colours together. I wish they made that beautiful tree paper as a fabric!!!

xxx

Kathy said...

Well done Kaz, it looks fab.
I love those little chipboard houses

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the little house.

Rosie (Freycob) said...

How fabbidoodle does that card look Kaz?

It's buddy gorgeous!

Traceyr said...

Lovely Kaz. What an inspiration. x

Karen said...

I love it, love it, love it!!! It looks so funky!!! X

Jane said...

Beautiful card, Kaz Jane x

Caroline said...

Fab card Kaz - glad you are making good use of the kit, lol! And I read that you scoffed the colour coordinated sweets too, I did wonder if people would notice they matched the colours of the kit...hehe....x

Di Hickman said...

love this one! Great card! TFS!