Sunday, 11 May 2008

DCM -recycling

This week's main {DCM} dare is to reuse something that has come from a shop bought card that you have received.

Well, as it happens, I have a gorgeous ceramicky cupcake that I have saved 'to be used in the future at some point as it's soo lovely', but do you think I can find it? I found this lovely cow though that was where I thought the cupcake would be and combined it with BG cupcake (yeah it would be called that wouldn't it?) papers.



This may be one reason why I can't find it



I should be ashamed of myself for showing the mess on the interweb, but you know what? I'm still too knackered to care. Maybe tomorrow I'll get round to starting the tidy up. I washed up today, what more do you want?!!!

Finally I'll leave you with something that appealed to my childish nature, that I saw in this months Crafts Beautiful mag.



7 comments:

kath said...

Wow cute card - love the cow and no worries about your mess - it's a crafters thing

Susan (Sue H) said...

love the colour combination you've chosen Kaz, Blue and Lemon go so well together. That little cow is so sweet too.
All in all a really fabby card!

Kitty said...

That's not a mess! That's tidy, that is!

And I too sniggered at the ball bag. :-D

x

Jane said...

oh what a cutie cow ! lovely card. I agree- dont worry about the mess- it is a crafters thing!

Stephanie Pettengell said...

That's not a messy desk, I can still see part of it uncovered, if you come here I can show you a real mess.
Lovely card.

Judy said...

Lovely card, Kaz, love the 'fresh' colours you have used, cute cow, too!
JudyNZ

Angelnorth said...

Cute cow! Love it. My desk looks pretty much the same as yours (perhaps slightly larger but proportionally the same amount of space left for actual crafting!).