Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Finally I've sewn the other ear on and Vincent decided to celebrate by swinging on the line. Just be grateful that today I didn't have any bigs smalls in my washing.




I thought I'd take advantage of the new lovely bright white nets (OMG you should have seen the colour of the old ones when they came down).



Mum and dad were up this morning to help with the change. I took advantage of this and got the other voiles etc washed then left dad to put them back up. There was rather a lot of heavy sighs, swearing and banging going on, especially when he put the kitchen one up the wrong way round. And mum and I???? We were sat outside giggling!!!

8 comments:

Lesley said...

Awww - Vincent looks fab...although I quite liked him one ear too!

I hope you covered his two lovely ears when your Dad was swearing!

xxx

Igotmebabe said...

Vincent is fab, love his pose on the sofa. Me thinks your Dad should come to Scotland for a holdiday, I would be nice to him:)

Karen said...

Awe your Vincent is a live wire!!!! Tell me Kaz......do you need to wear your sunnies indoors as well now??????? X

Hazel said...

Vincent looks so well and complete now!

Angelnorth said...

'Ere 'ere, what's all this then? Vincent looks quite charming Kaz, love the washing line pose!

Kitty said...

The new nets set off Vincent's look perfectly. Your poor old dad - hope you rewarded him with a nice cuppa afterwards. x

Karen said...

lmao...just shown Vincent to Jeremy and he thought he was trampolining!!!! X

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Well Vincent looks like he's hanging around having a fine time there! And those new fabrics in your previous post are gorgeous! Lucy x