Tuesday, 13 May 2008

A gift to me and a CPS

This loveliness arrived through my door this morning, all the way from Hungary, via {Krisztina's Etsy Shop} and it is even more gorgeous in the flesh. I have been admiring it all day!! (Note that I am not saying 'my ring' as I know Tony would have something to say about that)!! I decided to treat myself 'just because'.


It's worth a look as there are lots of brightly coloured jewels on there.


I made a card today, well actually it was almost two as I ended up taking bits off and redoing them until I was happier. My ex's nephew is 18 next week and I still send cards to his family. I remember going to see Laurence when he was 2 days old in hospital and having a hold, which was a bit nerve-racking as we hadn't been together very long and I was still quiet and shy in those days!! Of course, nothing has changed!!!

I used the {CPS #64} sketch and all papers are BG cupcake range. The 18 is cut using a cuttlekids numbers die.

10 comments:

Lea L. said...

Such a fun card....love the papers on this! Thanks for playing at CPS this week...good luck in the contest!

~Lea

Kitty said...

Gorgeous ring, and lovely card! x

Linda said...

OK, that card with the number 18 on it is too cute! Great use of the sketch and such a good idea to use that space for a number.

Charity Hassel said...

how cute to put the number in the circle! love that ring- you have good taste! thanks for playing along at cps!

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

Love the ring and the card is brill! You are so good at them! Lucy x

Karen said...

Brilliant card there Kaz. Tell me something tho....whats with Tony & the ring thing???? X

Kathy said...

ooooh Lucky Kaz! Lovely ring and that card is fab too

Angelnorth said...

Oooh, lovely ring - very striking! Great card too, love the grunginess of the main panel!

Rosie (Freycob) said...

Like your ring Kaz!

And your card is great - don't you just love BG papers?

x

Traceyr said...

Kaz what a gorgeous ring. The card is great too. Like the shape of the 18.

Traceyr x